You can sign-up for our Intelligence Briefing email that will keep you up to date with all important NecroMech related news, upcoming release information, as well as any other noteworthy intelligence.
For examples of what you will receive check out our previous emails (managed by MailChimp).
September 28, 2017 Alchimie, Inc. today released the latest playtest 1.2 version of the NecroMech TRPG as an App on both iOS and Android. (Download)
February 27, 2018 Alchimie, Inc. today launched the Kickstarter for NecroMech®, the first digital-only TRPG. (Download)
GenCon (August, 2017) Our first time out in public with an introduction to the game through Episode 1 from two of the in-development adventures: RPG17106470 Stitched!, RPG17106471 BIG Game.
HexaCon (January, 2018) Introducing local Denver players to the full Stitched! adventure.
GenCon (August 2019) We will be in Entrepreneurs’ Avenue this August. Details to be announced in the coming months…
Content Release Calendar
- Core Dossier 3.0.0, planned release early next year, will include expansion of Russia and The Wastes.
- Core Dossier 4.0.0, planned for release in at GenCon 2020, will include expansion of the Otherside and China.
- Core Dossier content additions will be released regularly and will include, for example, new locations such as the St. Ermin’s Hotel, Porton Down, Los Alamos, and The Registration club in New York, as well as related NPCs.
- The proposed additional content above is subject to change and does include other content that is still to be determined (TBD).
- Patches/updates to existing content will be released as required.
- This does not include platform development for the support of annotation, user-defined external content links, search, bookmarking, and other usability enhancements, etc. as detailed in Our Vision.
- This does not include technology developments related to Augmented Reality (AR) or AI-powered Encounter Management.